Trees, parks & the environment

Report a dead tree

The Department of Parks & Recreation removes dead and hazardous street trees when needed. To report a dead tree please fill out this online form:

You may also hire a certified arborist to maintain your street trees. Contractors must get a tree work permit from the Philadelphia Parks & Recreation Street Tree Management office by calling (215) 685-4362 or (215) 685-4363.