Due to extremely hot weather, the City is implementing a Heat Health Emergency. Use our tips on staying cool, or go to a cooling center. For help call the heatline at (215) 765-9040.
In effect: 3:00 p.m. on Thursday, July 20 to 11:00 p.m. on Friday, July 21

Property, lots & housing

Report a building code violation

Be our partner in public safety. If you see a potential hazard in or around a building, and if you think it is in violation of City building codes, you can report the violation by calling 311 or filling out an online form.