Property, lots & housing

Rent your property

If you’d like to rent your property to tenants, you’ll need to get:

To obtain a certificate of rental suitability, you’ll need to fill out an application, get your property inspected, and certify that your fire alarm and detection systems are working.

To apply for a rental suitability certificate online, see: