Due to extremely hot weather, the City is implementing a Heat Health Emergency. Use our tips on staying cool, or go to a cooling center. For help call the heatline at (215) 765-9040.
In effect: 3:00 p.m. on Thursday, July 20 to 11:00 p.m. on Friday, July 21

Payments, assistance & taxes

Standard payment agreements

If you’re having difficulty paying your taxes, contact the Department of Revenue. We will work with you to arrange a payment agreement.

All payment agreements require that you also pay your current taxes. This means that you will be paying your overdue taxes in addition to any taxes you normally have to pay.

If you become delinquent while under a payment agreement, you will be subject to accrued interest and penalty charges, as well as legal action and fines.

Agreements can be made in person at one of our three locations or, in some cases, over the phone at (215) 686-6600.

Related content