Payments, assistance & taxes

Delinquent business tax extended agreement

If you have delinquent business taxes, you may be eligible for an extended payment plan for up to 60 months based on income and expenses.

To apply, you must:

  • Complete the Statement of Financial Condition form. The statement must be completed by the business owner, the officers of the corporation, or the partners in a partnership.
  • Have filed tax returns with the City of Philadelphia for all years, including the last active business year.
  • Provide copies of your federal tax returns for the last three years in business.
  • Provide proof of your current income and expenses for the last 6 months.