How to pay your Use & Occupancy Tax online.
Before you start
To file your taxes online, you’ll need both:
- Any one of the following types of identification or account numbers:
- Federal Entity Identification Number (EIN)
- Social Security Number (SSN)
- Philadelphia Tax Account number
- Your Philadelphia Department of Revenue PIN (personal identification number)
If paying by eCheck on the City’s ePay site, you’ll need:
- Your bank’s nine-digit routing number
- Your savings or checking account number
Payments made by eCheck are handled free of charge.
A processing fee will apply to credit and debit card payments.