The Junior Baseball Federation (JBF) supports Philadelphia Parks & Recreation baseball and softball activities. This summer, you can support these activities too by purchasing a voucher for a Philadelphia Phillies game.
The Junior Baseball Federation and Phillies have identified five games for which a JBF voucher can be purchased and redeemed. This year’s benefit games are:
- Thursday, June 14: Phillies versus Colorado Rockies (1:05 p.m.)
- Wednesday, July 25: Phillies versus Los Angeles Dodgers* (12:35 p.m.)
- Thursday, August 16: Phillies versus New York Mets (7:05 p.m.)
- Friday, August 31: Phillies versus Chicago Cubs (7:05 p.m.)
- Wednesday, September 12: Phillies versus Washington Nationals (7:05 p.m.)
*Summer Camp Day: JBF will provide free transportation to PPR’s summer camps. Campers will be able to “run the bases” upon completion of the game.
How to buy vouchers
- The cost of each JBF Voucher is $26 and is redeemable for a $30 ticket or can be can be used, at the full $30 value, for an upgrade to a field level ticket.
- Vouchers can be purchased for personal use or can be donated to sponsor a child’s attendance at a game.
- Vouchers are available for purchase at local playgrounds and recreation centers or by visiting the JBF website.
How JBF helps Philly kids
Last year, JBF celebrated its 70th anniversary by providing:
- more than $96,000 in financial and material support to youth baseball and softball programs conducted by Parks & Rec.
- free transportation to a July Phillies game for approximately 1,200 children participating in Parks & Rec summer day camps.
This was all made possible through the partnership with the Philadelphia Phillies and people like you who purchased vouchers that were redeemed for admission to selected regular season games.
This year, we hope to surpass last year’s success and thank you for your continued support!